Deck Help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

gee
10+ year member

ca
Is Pioneer a good brand to start with when you build a new system on the car.

What a about sony is that one better then Pioneer or Pioneer is better then Sony ?

Does anyone of you guys know how to connect a cd player and an equalizer.Lets say the equalizer has the right front speaker (+) and your cd player wiring harness has right front speaker (+) can u put those 3 cables together so u can run the cd player and the equalizer at the same time. Can you go on with the other wires that are left and do the installation like this will that bee possible running an equalizer and a cd player at the same time i am not sure if i can do that kind of connection.

Tnx. Gee.

Originally posted by gee Is Pioneer a good brand to start with when you build a new system on the car.

What a about sony is that one better then Pioneer or Pioneer is better then Sony ?

Does anyone of you guys know how to connect a cd player and an equalizer.Lets say the equalizer has the right front speaker (+) and your cd player wiring harness has right front speaker (+) can u put those 3 cables together so u can run the cd player and the equalizer at the same time. Can you go on with the other wires that are left and do the installation like this will that bee possible running an equalizer and a cd player at the same time i am not sure if i can do that kind of connection.

Tnx. Gee.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hells NO! The eq does not require speaker level input just rca for signal,just run rca's from your hu unit to the approp. inputs onthe eq.The only connection the 2 units share is power,ground,battery and if u have amps remote wire.Be careful with that $hit and if ur unsure ask before installing:)and as far as Pioneer,its good wether your a noob to car audio or not,regardless of brand look for features and sq that suits your needs.

Also my equalizer has 4 wires which i don't know were to connect them the paper that i have says to you radio that's it ! There is one gre with white stripe and it says input right (+) and the other one is just grey and it says input right (-) the other one is brown with white stripe and it says input left (+) and the other one is just brown and it says input left (-) i don't get where those 4 wires go all the other ones i got them. U said if i have an amp becarful. Im getting an amp soon what will the turn on thing do that u said ?? It will cause a problem or what ??

Tnx. Gee

Originally posted by gee Also my equalizer has 4 wires which i don't know were to connect them the paper that i have says to you radio that's it ! There is one gre with white stripe and it says input right (+) and the other one is just grey and it says input right (-) the other one is brown with white stripe and it says input left (+) and the other one is just brown and it says input left (-) i don't get where those 4 wires go all the other ones i got them. U said if i have an amp becarful. Im getting an amp soon what will the turn on thing do that u said ?? It will cause a problem or what ?

Tnx. Gee
-----------------------

What eq do you have brand and model?

My eq is an 10-Band 80 watt graphic equalizer/amplifier.Rampage audiovox the model is AMP-772. I tried it on my car and it worked perfectly with the wires that i've done and now im waiting to get a cd player and hook them both and that's it !

Tnx. Gee:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.