Decent Sub and Setup?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys, I'm new here. I run a 1999 Honda Accord, and I'm putting in a sound system. So far I have the head unit and the component front door speakers. I need an amp for the speakers, and I need my sub and amp for the sub also. I was wondering if this setup worked... if everything was compatible, if the sub can power everything fine? If not, let me know. Feel free to make suggestions on a different sub/amp, because I haven't bought those yet and I don't wanna make the mistake of buying something before being sure it meets my goals. Any help is appreciated. My goal is to have a good all around sound system that can kick good loud bass when I play my rap music but not totally crap out on me when I play rock and other genres of music. Thanks! By the way, I can't link the url's because I'm new and there's a limit on how many you can do. So yeah.

Head Unit: Pioneer-DEH-P8400BH

Amp: Precision-Power-PPI-P900.4

Front door Speakers: JBL-P660C 6-1/2 Component Speakers System

Sub: MTX-Terminator-TNE212D-200-Watt-Enclosure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.