Decent MP3 Headunit?

Participant count
  • Participant list

flashburn2012
10+ year member

My car stereo was stolen recently and I have decided for my replacement I would like to get a MP3 Headunit. Im not sure exactly how much a decent quality one would cost (something that plays vbrs and shows id3 text would be a plus). I am trying to spend under $250 for it. If that is not going to cut it what would be a good headunit that just plays cds for around that price (xm radio would be a plus also).

Thanks guys!

P.S. What kind of quality is a Audiovox Prestige Car Security system? My friend got one installed for about $200..not sure on which model it is, but its one with the shock absorbers and the 6-tone horn I believe.

well id go with kenwood or pioneer. theyre mp3 playback is pretty good. or u could try the new panasonic ghost with a touch screen interface. COOL. i dont know too much about that one though. you can find one for less than that on ebay. just look around, im sure u can find one for cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.