Decent (cheap) woofers to match Selenium ST350?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Big Ry
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Thanx to some sound advice, I've decided to give these Seleniums a go in my accord. My woofs need replacing as well, so I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion as to some decent 6.5" replacements that'd cover what the seleniums and substage cannot. ill be running active off a PG xenon 200.4 crossed with a memphis 16x03. i think ill finally be utilizing my Pioneer 9800BT's TA feature, so hopefully I can get all the tuning right. im excited about the Seleniums 50 degree range, so hopefully that'll make finding a mounting location a bit easier for these massive tweets. over at parts express, the pyle pro drivers seem to get pretty good ratings. what are your opinions on them? id have to check dimensions too obviously...those pyle pros look mighty deep. but if you have any other suggestions or feedback, please let me know. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Thanx to some sound advice, I've decided to give these Seleniums a go in my accord. My woofs need replacing as well, so I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion as to some decent 6.5" replacements that'd cover what the seleniums and substage cannot. ill be running active off a PG xenon 200.4 crossed with a memphis 16x03. i think ill finally be utilizing my Pioneer 9800BT's TA feature, so hopefully I can get all the tuning right. im excited about the Seleniums 50 degree range, so hopefully that'll make finding a mounting location a bit easier for these massive tweets. over at parts express, the pyle pro drivers seem to get pretty good ratings. what are your opinions on them? id have to check dimensions too obviously...those pyle pros look mighty deep. but if you have any other suggestions or feedback, please let me know. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
Define cheap and how deep, then we can talk. The Pyle Pros are nothing to write home about, but without a budget and knowing how deep you can fit it's hard to say.

Like under 100. I'm talking parts express pro audio or CA.com classified here. As for depth, I'm not positive..not too much deeper than my current cmx kicks though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.