decent 4 channle amp

tonyroc14
10+ year member

V8 FTW!
I am looking for a decent 4 channel amp. Doesn't need to be crazy powerful. I don't have very much money to spend, so don't be coming at me with new JL's and stuff. For people in the RC world I have a Duratrax ICE charger that I am willing to trade for + cash. Let me know. thanks

whats ur budget? and power needed?
hundred bucks or less would be nice. But If brought up with a killer deal then I will entertain it. No real power needs, maybe 50watt's a ch. But I am not running that many watts on my comps

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/mb-quart-dsc450-p-2249.html
should be about 100 with shipping but would be better to spend the extra 20 and get the bigger brother
wow, that really isn't a bad deal. I wish the THD was given, but I guess it isn't a big deal. I am having a hell of a ***** fit over my current amp. The RCA inputs are ****ed and I keep loosing the left side when I hit a bump or something retarded. I loved the Kicker too!

Soundstream 404 $150 shipped

Rated Power (4 ohms, 12.6V) 50Wx4

Rated Power (2 ohms, 14.4V) 100Wx4

Maximum Rated RMS Power 400 Watts

Minimum Rated Impedance (per channel) 1 ohm

THD:

Signal-To-Noise: > 100dB

On Board Crossover, Slope & Type Variable-12dB/oct HP, 24dB/oct LP

Full Range RCA outputs Yes

Differentially Balanced Input Yes

Fully Balanced Studio Inputs Yes

Hawkins Bass ControlTM** Yes-Variable

LMBC Compatible Yes

Power And Ground Connectors (gauge) 8

Input Level Pots 4

Dimensions (W x D x H in.) 15x11-9.8x2-1/4

211qych.jpg

wow, that really isn't a bad deal. I wish the THD was given, but I guess it isn't a big deal. I am having a hell of a ***** fit over my current amp. The RCA inputs are ****ed and I keep loosing the left side when I hit a bump or something retarded. I loved the Kicker too!
just get the mb quart cant really get much better for the money specially it being new. what you going to do with the kicker

just get the mb quart cant really get much better for the money specially it being new. what you going to do with the kicker
Well I bought the kicker off my buddy when he needed some quick cash, so I told him he can have it back. I just want it gone, and I want a good amp. The MB does look like a decent amp. If it does what it says, then Hey, it's about perfect! Thanks for the help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.