Decaf's Screwed/Demo Collection Version II - Updated 3/29

Ill take any of it i can get, been having trouble find more rap i like that hits good. If anybody can hook me up with any of these tracks please pm me

so decaf can post MUSIC HE DID NOT MAKE OR OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS TO but I can't post my music I've dedicated my life to and make from scratch everyday, on here. Thanks for the love ca thanks for the love

so decaf can post MUSIC HE DID NOT MAKE OR OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS TO but I can't post my music I've dedicated my life to and make from scratch everyday, on here. Thanks for the love ca thanks for the love
All of "his" has been removed and are no longer available.

lets be clear if anyone want a song screwed that he doesn't have pm me I was doin that when I was 12 and choppin
Wait, so now you are offering to take music you do not own and adjust it then redistribute it? That goes against what you just said a post ago.

Wait, so now you are offering to take music you do not own and adjust it then redistribute it? That goes against what you just said a post ago.
THATS HILARIOUS....

man i cant stand kicker subs... hey can i buy your kicker subs?

no because I don't have a problem with decaf. But this thread is still active and mine got deleted that's my problem. To screw a song is no harder than moving a fader. So if someone really wants a song I'll help em out. People Act like decaf reinvented the wheel when he screwed a song. U wanna hear some real screw go find some mike watts, o g Ron c, or the inventer dj screw.

no because I don't have a problem with decaf. But this thread is still active and mine got deleted that's my problem. To screw a song is no harder than moving a fader. So if someone really wants a song I'll help em out. People Act like decaf reinvented the wheel when he screwed a song. U wanna hear some real screw go find some mike watts, o g Ron c, or the inventer dj screw.
Im from houston, this **** was on the radio when i was 7

Shame hes dead

Actually, pretty true. To do what Decaf does is actually really easy if you know how to use a few functions in audacity. A lot of people who bass boost songs will try to make it sound more complicated than it really is, or try to add all sorts of theory to it, but it boils down to changing the pitch/speed of songs and using an equalizer tool.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Decaf

10+ year member
Coffie w/o the Hype
Decaf
Northern Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date