Decaf's Screwed/Demo Collection Version II - Updated 3/29

I actually use virtual dj to slow it down. And add bass to it in logic or protools with some waves plugins. Put it back into virtual dj on both turntables so I can put a cue on one Like a the beginning of a verse, have it sitting on on that cue. Then I'll play the other turntable and when it gets to the same cue I'll do like a note repeat all the way from a bar all the way down to to a 8th note, let it repeat about 4 times on the 8th and do a break. And bring the other turntable in before the break comes completely to a stop. Just one of my tricks

Globalminds, you are just so super talented! Now we all know how to spin with 2 turntables, just like Beastie Boys. Why don't you just STFU you fuckin hipocrit.

Globalminds, is that some type of cheap NWO reference? Come up with a new name, I hate it.

Globalminds, you are just so super talented! Now we all know how to spin with 2 turntables, just like Beastie Boys. Why don't you just STFU you fuckin hipocrit.Globalminds, is that some type of cheap NWO reference? Come up with a new name, I hate it.
its not a hard trick man, its effective though. I was just sayin my process when I slow a song. Global minds is my company global minds entertainment LLC. I produce . I have 4 artist right now on my label. I also sale beats online or around my town anything to keep the lights on. I do a little bit of mixing I'm far from good but I did go to SAE Atlanta for audio engineering. Anything else u want to know?

I never said what I did was difficult or that it was the first of its kind. I just do not like chopping and this gave me the outcome I wanted. Can I chop, ofcourse... I choose not to.

EQ+Change Speed are the two most used effects.

The originators of C&S created some of the worst clipped songs to date... they also utilized tempo change, I utilize speed change which changes tempo and pitch proportionally

someone send me some tracks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif even though I hate most of the artists/songs. Atleast I know they are bass heavy. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Decaf

10+ year member
Coffie w/o the Hype
Decaf
Northern Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date