Deal between Untouchable11 and Blados

Untouchable11
10+ year member

Yellow Ledbetter
Central IL
Hey guys, I was just posting a thread to show the deal between Blados and I. I am selling him 2 Shivas for $165 shipped. This is not only to make him feel more comfortable about buying from me, but also to ease my worries about selling on the net.... They will be shipped by UPS Ground 3-5 business days...

If I have any problems, or Blados has any problems, we will post them here..

Thanks,

Ry

I don't know, I decided I'd put it where it would get most attention, I will put it in the feed back section when the deal is complete... Sorry if it's in the wrong place...

I guess I don't get it......if one of you are going to rip off the other and disappear off the face of the earth, what does it matter if there is a thread about it or not? It's still just internet world.

I dunno, just curious

I guess I don't get it......if one of you are going to rip off the other and disappear off the face of the earth, what does it matter if there is a thread about it or not? It's still just internet world.
I dunno, just curious
One shivas has a hole in it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.