Deadening my Roof

Participant count
  • Participant list

bmk6795
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey guys gonna be deadening my roof tomorrow. Just got a quick question, there are holes that go up to the actual roof all over the place. Should i fill these with something or just cover them with deadener? If i should fill these what should i fill them with? Prefer not to use something like great stuff or an expanding foam. Thanks in advance for the help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I disagree with most. That **** is very sticky and only needs a quick wipe with isopropyl, assuming you aren't trying to adhere it to carpet or a...
I’m very far from a car audio expert; one only has to see my recent posts around here to know that. I am, however, pretty knowledgeable on cars...
It's a 2017 Ram 1500 crew. I guess I will have to figure a homage remedy out. I love the truck but man they are not conducive to big stereos!
Elemental design used to sell this, I wanns say, 100m stuff in rolls called e-dead, did one of my builds years back with it -that stuff was the...

About this thread

bmk6795

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
bmk6795
Spartanburg, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date