Deadener

Participant count
  • Participant list

dannyz122001
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i know there is another thread about deadener right now but i didnt feel like reading the whole thing. whats the best deadener for the price? before reading some of the other thread, i had really only heard of dynamat. how does it compare to the others as far as price/quality/durability? if not dynamat, what else is good? any and all info would be great. thanks

I use second skin only...best product out there IMO, especially for the money.
http://www.secondskinaudio.com
Especially for the money? Sorry 37sqft of SS for 160 smacks isn't that cheap, lol!

Is good stuff from what everyone says, however, I think Rammat is better bang for your buck deadener.

Me I will be using fatmat, but after what the Rudy guy said, maybe I shouldn't have went that route. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I say Rammat if you are on a somewhat a budget, if not then get Second Skin.

So, you want us to type so that you can keep your reading to a minimum? Sweet.
haha yea i guess. i just saw it was 5 pages of stuff and was trying to study at the same time... not working so well.

so SS is the way to go? averyone agree? or atleast most people? better than dynamat?

...still reading the website link though...

haha yea i guess. i just saw it was 5 pages of stuff and was trying to study at the same time... not working so well.
so SS is the way to go? averyone agree? or atleast most people? better than dynamat?

Yes, it is better than Dynamat, especially to the cost of dynamat extreme. I would pick it over them anyday of the week, however I don't have the money to dip into those two. Well I do, but saving for a house comes before deadener, so I have to cut costs some where, lol!

Although I have used it, I really do not even consider Dynamat when I buy. If I see someone selling SS at a decent price I prefer that. If not, then I will go with Rammat. Both are good products ran by good guys, but Ramatt is more affordable.

Second Skin is not cheap, but you can order one box of Damplifier Pro and put down one layer and get the performance of 2 or even 3 layers of some of the cheaper stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.