DD T1510's box design *FOR MONEY*

Participant count
  • Participant list

atlninja82
10+ year member

i like to fish
atlanta
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone on this site could help me out with a box design for my single cab truck. I am wanting to run two dd t1510's behind the seats of my single cab truck. I need a wedge style box and the max dimensions are 61 wide(from end to end) , 16 tall, top depth 6, bottom depth is 9. I want the subs to be on the left side of the box so i can put my seat back and not have to worry about the subs hitting my seats.i want it to be ported and to hit the lows pretty well and to just overall get loud as possible. I will pay for this box design.

thanks,

-eric

Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone on this site could help me out with a box design for my single cab truck. I am wanting to run two dd t1510's behind the seats of my single cab truck. I need a wedge style box and the max dimensions are 61 wide(from end to end) , 16 tall, top depth 6, bottom depth is 9. I want the subs to be on the left side of the box so i can put my seat back and not have to worry about the subs hitting my seats.i want it to be ported and to hit the lows pretty well and to just overall get loud as possible. I will pay for this box design.

thanks,

-eric
pm me i'll fix you up

i tried to tell him

p.s. he will have seat out (for install , wiring box install etc... ) i kno it's behind the seat lol single cab where else would you sit ??

yea but his inbox is full lol

so ill talk the convo to the post

actually you do, on the right hand side, it fits perfectly, would end up being about 12 in long all inside of the box, and you would have a box volume of about 2.9, which is 1.5 ish per sub. perfect

i actually already have most of the box done, now im just wondering if you need the twins to fit directly behind the passenger seat? basically how far right can they go and still have room?

o and dd says the subs will stick out 1 in from the face of the box, is that going to be a problem?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.