DD,JL,ED subs, type r components and custom enclosures.

Participant count
  • Participant list

jflash
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am looking to trade all of this stuff if possible. I am looking for a sundown 10 or 12 , 1000w rms mono amp, small foot print 2 channel amp at least 50w rms for the front speakers.

DD 1008a's. Single 4. They were ran off 800w rms.

ED 7k v2

JL Audio 10w6 (Not Working. For parts) one cone moves freely. The other is seized up.

Alpine spr-17ls type-r components. The sail panels are for a Mazda 3 and will be included.

Fiberglass enclosures for a Mazda 3 hatch. These would probably fit fairly well into most hatches. They were made to hold the 8"DD's listed above. If the inside ring is cut out, a 10 could be mounted in the enclosure but it would sit on top of the enclosure instead of flush mounted like the 8's.

Here is how they look installed. I no longer have my speed3 to take a pic with my user name but I think you can tell it's my speakers.

Hey man I have a mint Korean built alpine mrv f300 4ch. It's small and right around the power u are looking for. If interested I would like to trade for those alpine comps. Pm me your number if interested and I'll send u some pics in the morning.

Have a few 2 ch amps that may be of interest for the comp set you have available.PM me your # and I can get pics with user name and date fresh for you. My feed backs and reputation should give you some kind of confidence of NO BS:santa:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...