dc sound lab vs fi vs dd vs audioque

He means "check out the RD HW" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

No I'm not being disrespectful. Just pokin fun. Relax.

Welcome to the site!!! I have used only 1 sub on ur list which was a DC Lvl 4 other subs recently have been DD 9500's, FI BTL's and recently have been running Cascade Designs Omegas and my Omegas have gone above and beyond what I expected. They work well off lower power and shine on high power applications.

I am in the same area you are Matt. I have 2 Sundown 3000 and am lookin to pick up 2 woofers for daily that can take 3000rms. Lookin in the same brands you are. Fi, DD, AQ, or maybe AA or TC

nice nice.............i have a 220amp alternator, a big interstate and 2 red top optima batteries in the back would i be able to run more than 3000 watts all day safely without dimming lights? if so this might change my whole situation

im a newbie to this site and hoping to get some expert opinion about these companies.....was looking at lvl 4, bl, 3500, and hdc3 ........which is best for daily applications and sound good on rap and rock
You left out a very strong choice.......................IA DPs.

nice nice.............i have a 220amp alternator, a big interstate and 2 red top optima batteries in the back would i be able to run more than 3000 watts all day safely without dimming lights? if so this might change my whole situation
Maybe. Id through in a few more batteries. Im running 5 now, 1 big stock, and 4 batcap 2000s with a HO alt from DC.

You left out a very strong choice.......................IA DPs.
Very True!

If you have 3000 watts for a pair of subs, I think the DD 3500's will be your best bet.

However, HDC3's are probably the best bang for the buck and will still do great off that amount of power.

if i compete with a setup with this kind of wattage, will i be in a streetbanger category or something cuz i would like to try it once or twice to see if i like it.............i would just be using a 2 15 setup probably though and have it tuned to like 38 or something nothing like 50 or 60

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.