Memphis Shallow Mounts?

Participant count
  • Participant list

wannabang
10+ year member

My friend's got a '97 F150 and wants to stick a couple subs under his seats without modification to the truck.

So far:

JVC Arsenal HU.

On order:

Rockford Fosgate Prime 6x8s (front & back).

He wants to stick subs under his rear seat (extended cab), but he's got (bottom of seat to floor) 7", and as it goes back it shrinks to 4".

Being limited to mainly shallow mounts, he's looking at 2 10" Memphis Shallow Mounts (SClass) and sticking them in a sealed box facing up..

And he wants a cheap, budget amp that puts out 600 wrms.

Some I've found:

Hifonics BXi608 (rated) 600 @ 4 ohms

Cadence FXA-1700 (rated) 700 @ 2 ohms

Thoughts and suggestions, please.

Thanks in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.