DC lvl3 or lvl4???

audiofreak99

just want everyones thoughts on what would be a better choice....i was thinking of either running 3 lvl3 12's or 2 lvl4 12's. they will most likely be run of a DSC2000.1.Im not goin for a comp setup just something daily that i can occasionaly take to the lanes.

I'd say 2 lvl 4's, they would like the extra box area.

I have a dc 12'' lvl 4 d2 coils fs, practically new. pm me if your interested.

If your going to the lanes then your probably the type that tunes their boxes high (40+Hz)

But if you like tuning low, and you have the space, you would probably be better off with 2 15''s or 18''s.

Oh hell, just go with 2 lvl 5 18''s. Go big or go home.

lvl 5 18's would be nice but cost to much.and its mainly for my daily pleasure goin to the lanes would just be for shits and giggles. i was thinking about the lvl 4 15's but i dunno i mean i would have more cone area running 3 lvl3 12's compared to 2 lvl4 12's.....although 15's is an option just not level 5's

i was planning on running at 1 im gonna have to talk to rusty and find out for sure.do u think it would be safe running the dsc.2000.1 down to .5 for daily?

i was planning on running at 1 im gonna have to talk to rusty and find out for sure.do u think it would be safe running the dsc.2000.1 down to .5 for daily?
Only if you have stout electrical to back it up.

LVL 4s only come in a D2 unless you order with the LVL 5 coils....LVL3 are ava with either, personally, id run the lvl 4s with a stout electrial....(Ive run both) either way, great subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.