DC lvl3 or Fi X series? 12in or 15in?

Participant count
  • Participant list
NOt sure which one to go for i have a kenwood 9105d amplifier puts out 900rms 1800peak and a pioneer head unit. And also is it worth the money to go for the 15in or 12in? going for a daily driver for spl something to blow my friends out of the water, also a if someone could recommend a level of hertz to be played out would be helpful! thanks

either sub is fine, really depends on your space for the box and sub , go with the 15 if doing a single sub ,it will be louder .also the fi sub will be around 3-4 weeks before shipped and the dc 1-2 weeks .on 900 watts rms ,i doubt you will be major hair tricks or anything ,but it should sound good.as far as frequency thats what you will need the box tuned to ,usually 33 -35 hertz works well for daily systems

I believe the FI X is real similar to the AA Arsenal. Good subs, but a lvl 3 is probabley its equal or a little better. I'd do a 15 and I suggest the LVL 3, even tho I despise DC, because I think you will get better customer service from DC. I ordered an AA sub from an AA dealer in Feb and it took 2 monthes to get it... Throw the lvl 3 in about 3.5cu around 33hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.