DC lvl 2 8"

Yeah I don't really dig the crazy wait with DC pricing but Rob has always gotten back to me in quick time. Rusty has never emailed me back on the same day. Not a reason that I would go sundown over DC tho. I love both companies products. I'm between lv2 8s and sa8s. And sundowns seems much easier to come by

DD's competitor pricing couldn't be beat. Markup is insane if u buy direct. And it will almost hurt your feelings if u knew the comp prices vswhat they charge the average joe

Sometimes I am slow on emails/pms. Im not putting anyone off but I do get to them, If for some reason your missed or dont get one back just call us, 775 425 5700. We have people sitting at desks monday - friday 9-5 pacific time just to answer the phone, questions, tech, orders, anything. From the time I walk in the door I build subs for normally 8 to 10 hours, then try to hit forum questions and emails but mine personally is over 100 a day. Again soory if anyone felt they were not takin care of but again If you dont get a response as soon as you need one just call us. Customer Service is important to us as is everyone of our customers.

Sometimes I am slow on emails/pms. Im not putting anyone off but I do get to them, If for some reason your missed or dont get one back just call us, 775 425 5700. We have people sitting at desks monday - friday 9-5 pacific time just to answer the phone, questions, tech, orders, anything. From the time I walk in the door I build subs for normally 8 to 10 hours, then try to hit forum questions and emails but mine personally is over 100 a day. Again soory if anyone felt they were not takin care of but again If you dont get a response as soon as you need one just call us. Customer Service is important to us as is everyone of our customers.
PM sent //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

DD's prices arent that hard to get. Call them up and they give you a price. DD is just outrageously expensive.
It took me almost a week to find out the pricing for the 3500 series. And when I did finally get the prices I couldn't help but laugh.

Still haven't got pricing for their "German" components either, and I've tried no less than 4 times.

Fuck DD.

It took me almost a week to find out the pricing for the 3500 series. And when I did finally get the prices I couldn't help but laugh.
Still haven't got pricing for their "German" components either, and I've tried no less than 4 times.

Fuck DD.
so, what are the prices on the 3500's?

Never once have I had trouble with contacting DC. Considering I have placed 10+ orders with DC and have yet to have something to complain about. If anything Rusty has went out of his way. To see people complain about having to wait more than 24 hours for an email response is petty nonsense if you ask me. As for the level 2 8's....They seem to be quite nice

Rusty didnt want that posted all over the net.
Well then I'm sorry for sliding a little business his way by posting that. Im not on the DC team or anything so it's not like anyone's swinging me any kinda special deal. Just helpin out... maybe he will thank me later lol Didnt mean any harm by posting the price. people deserve to know the price and rusty deserves any and all business he can get. thats my theory atleast... maybe im the only one that thinks it makes sense? I can delete the post if anyone's offended by it or anything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

the Answer

10+ year member
DC audio FTMFW
the Answer
sumter county, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date