DC lvl 2 8"

I had great experience with KNU actually. I ordered through them and paid with paypal. After paypal is over it sends you back to their site to finish the order. I fuxxored this and exited my browser. 3 days later I checked my account at KNU and there was no order there. Hmm, I emailed them, got a response in a few hours (and this was at 8 oclock pm pacific time). He explained what happened, put the order in and gave me free expedited shipping because I needed the wire on a certain date.

Props to knu, I will be a customer for life
Like I said a lot of people have had great luck with them but I didn't. I had an issue with an item I recieved and I emailed them to ask about it and they never emailed back. I sent multiple emails actually and never got a response. I'll work with mike over at vertex anyday. Gotta love talking to the owner of the company when I want to order something.

And their lack of customer support. I know I can get ahold of Jacob at an instant when I wait for days for a response from Rusty.
jacob is pretty active I admit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had a problem getting ahold of someone @ DC.

And why do so many people bitch about DC failing to list their prices publicly when Digital Designs does the same shit? You have to jump through hoops to get pricing for some of DDs equipment...

And why do so many people bitch about DC failing to list their prices publicly when Digital Designs does the same shit? You have to jump through hoops to get pricing for some of DDs equipment...
Forget pricing, try to get t/s specs for a DD product and see what happens.

With an unusually strict price disclosure policy, its usually the sign of a company who is trying to build or support a significant local dealer network. I hate to say it due to DC's popularity around here, but it usually indicates a company is trying to 'go big' and most likely has a business model that, once successful, many people on this forum would call "selling out". This may or may not be the case with DC, Im not suggesting either way. I dont know. Im just saying what it usually means.

Same thing with Atomic. I e-mailed them asking if they could give me a price range on a sub cuz they dont have any local dealers near me... We must have sent a dozen e-mails back and forth til they finally gave me a price. Then the dude through a hissyfit because I didnt have cash inhand ready to purchase a subwoofer and get on the team. Companies really gotta step it up. I really do love all these 'underground' companies' products but the customer service is pretty sour on most of them. I agree Sundown provides wonderful service and ive never even purchased anything from them yet. They're always happy to answer all my stupid questions and provide awesome prices for great equipment. I know DCs team prices arent through the roof so its rediculous when the company cant advertise their prices for awesome subs because they want u 2 e-mail them just so they can throw u on the back burner. They need to understand that customer service is where its at

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

the Answer

10+ year member
DC audio FTMFW
the Answer
sumter county, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date