dc level 3 15 or solo x 10

Participant count
  • Participant list
Solo X is a great woofer. BUT parts are all but gone. And it needs a rather large box. About the same as a 15.

The 10 is not on the same level as the 18 though.

I hate DC woofers after running them for 2 years. Piece of crap soft parts.

Solo X is a great woofer. BUT parts are all but gone. And it needs a rather large box. About the same as a 15. The 10 is not on the same level as the 18 though.

I hate DC woofers after running them for 2 years. Piece of crap soft parts.
Should I be afraid of my m38?

Should I be afraid of my m38?
The M3 8 is a solid woofer. Both of the guys with the negative reviews are talking about products we dont build anymore.

The Level 4 18 Sub that one guy brought up is a 10 year old design and the other guy says his subs were from before we started sellin online so again, years ago.

Ya I got one buddy who has DC lvl5 15s and loves them... And another guy has lvl6 18s and they sound great. Got160s is about to finish his build with DC audio 18 12s.

But out of the lvl3 and solo X I'd take the solo x

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.