dc audio

thats cool thanks for the info i honestly didnt know ppl still use email thats just me or you could email rusty i told him to give the email a try i dont know if he will or not thats him i just wanted to see if the issue has occured in the past with the same issue or similar

lol im new omn this site. but not on caco and smd. and i just spoke with rusty and he said they should start shipping out next week
i was at dc yesterday with rusty and rob ,the amps will be shipping out monday and tuesday next week

whats up with dc a buddy of mine order his recones over 2 weeks ago and hasnt recieved anything yet and he has blowed the phone up out there and no answer if you ask me bad customer service is any one else haven this issue finals is coming in fast and he needs these to go and has already prepaid a non refundable entry fee if i was him and was going through this i would be pissed off and getting my money back and going with other means of recone kits

D@mn bro. you managed to fit all those words in 1 sentence?

anyways. they have great customer service. Ive felt with them and Rusty always answers my emails same day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.