DC Audio or Fi Audio

Ok. Well the Q and the BL are both the same price so wich would you recommend?
How much power do you have, base your decision off that. I run a 15" Q if the wife's ride, gets down on the lows and has plenty of punch for rock music also.

How much power do you have, base your decision off that. I run a 15" Q if the wife's ride, gets down on the lows and has plenty of punch for rock music also.
I have a 1500 watt amp. I plan on using it to power whatever I get.

The bl unless you want absolutely stupid lows. I can play 20 hz full tilt haha. Then my roof broke.
Haha that's awesome! I don't know, I really like my lows. Hair trick all day! I'm also leaning towards an 18.... hopefully I can fit the box in my f-150 lol.

One thing, old school RE was quite good, so don't laugh at it.

Qs. However, if you thought the mofos sounded nice then maybe you should go with the BL since you probably don't really want SQ as much to choose the Q over the BL.
I was thinking that same thing....

So given that, if they are both the same price after upgrades, I'd go with whichever you can fit an 18" of in your truck easier :p

I have a 1500 watt amp. I plan on using it to power whatever I get.
What exactly is it? It doesnt really sound like you are wanting SQ at all so just go with whichever... I have never considered the Q an SQ sub like everyone else seems to... Also what sort of space do you have?

What exactly is it? It doesnt really sound like you are wanting SQ at all so just go with whichever... I have never considered the Q an SQ sub like everyone else seems to... Also what sort of space do you have?
It's an Audiopipe AP-15001d. I know it's not pushing true 1500 watts but it makes the mofo jam and that's what I will be using until I get the money for a better amp. I'm not sure exactly how much space I have. Put it this way, I can take out the back seat so I should deffinatly have enough room for an 18. I might have to wall it off when I design the box, I'm not sure yet. But yea I want SPL over SQ. I just want really loud lows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.