SOLD DC Audio Level 5 15

latin22
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm selling my brand new never used DC level 5 15.I bought it last year and never got a chance to use it.The sub has never been mounted or used so it still needs to be broken in.I have had it sitting in my closet so I figured I would sell it.The sub will ship in the original box that Rusty sent it in.The sub is a beast at 80 lbs!!!! The sub is dual 1 ohm with a silver DC logo.I'm not looking for any trades I want to sell it. I'm looking for 550 shipped but I'm only selling to the lower 48 states.Please PM me with any questions.

photo-2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo4.jpg

**** thats a good price dont drop anymore

dont give in just cause people dont have money

half of us would buy it if we had the extra cash

its just most of us dont got alot of extra cash laying around.

Best Regards,

Jeremy R. Sevigny

Yep

Don't worry Im sure if you don't sell

it in the next week. there will be someone

looking up in google DC LVL 5 FOR SALE

and they'll find this thread. I did that like a million

times when i was looking for my 2 18's

Good Luck with your sale

Jeremy R. Sevigny

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.