DC Audio level 2 vs Focal K2 Subwoofers?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thanks for the replies! Ok, more details... It's all going in my 98 GMC Sierra club cab. The Mosconi gladen pro 5/30 amp I'm about to install is underrated at 1030 watts sub output. I was told I can get 2 600 watt subs out of it. Not only but mostly electronic music. Think, psytrance. I also want accurate listening. I'm a sound engineer and want a balanced system as oppose to just blast as loud as possible. I'm thinking that the Focals are "tighter", which seems better for me, and the DC may be just more badass and a bit sloppy-ish?. I am leaning towards the Focals but I'm not sure if the price difference is worth it... DC about $220 each and Focals around $1100 each. Haven't decided whether 2 10" or 2 12" ether. I can use as much space as whatever it'd need for the box. I took out the rear seats. Maybe just 1 12" focal instead?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.