DC Audio Demo ride build

Rusty...WCA
10+ year member

Subwoofer Builder
So I decided the vans and CRX are both great but DC need a daily beater demo truck sooooooooo I went out and Bought this. Its a 2004 silverado SS with a 6.0 and all wheel drive sittin on 22's
DSC03216.jpg

DSC03215.jpg

DSC03217.jpg

4 LV412s and there will be a LFB-2K in each of the cubbys on the bottom and a hifonics sampson flushed in the front =] I also just picked up some batterys for under the hood( bought the 2nd battery tray for the duramax from GM) tht way I can also have 2 batts under the hood, hmmmm what else did I get today. OOOOO has anyone seen stingers new flat 000 cable? something around 6500 stands count? Got a few rolls of that today as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.