After much Buying/Selling building, I think I have a system

hemi4me?
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok guys, thought I would share what I ended up with for my current car audio system. The car is a 2006 300C SRT8 and I was NOT going to upgrade the sounds... LOL Yah that changed quick.

I was going to add one small amp, and 1 12" woofer. I did that and loved the sound.

Well things change and here is the latest.

1. Deck stock nav deck I hear these are actually very good with 8 v out strange as it sounds.

2. Zapco SP4-SL small 4 band EQ

Max Output Level/Balanced: 16 volts

EQ Center Frequencies: 40HZ, 125 KHz; 1KHz, 12KHz

Max Boost Cut: +/- 18dB

THD + Noise:

3. Front stage amp Zapco 360.4

Bridged, 4 ohms: 2 x 180 Watts

T.H.D. + Noise:

S/N Ratio: >95dB

4. SUB amp Zapco 750.2 (thinking of using them 4ohm stereo)

Stereo, 4 ohms: 2x175 Watts

Stereo, 2 ohms: 2x375 Watts

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1x750 Watts

T.H.D. + Noise:

5. Front Stage Dynaudio 342

7" MSP-Woofer, 3" Soft-Dome Midrange, 1.1" Soft-Dome Tweeter

Frequency Response: 55Hz – 25 kHz

Continuous Power Handling: 200 Watts

System Impedance: 4 O

6. SUB stage 2 x Image Dynamics 10" (DUAL 2 OHM) infinite baffle

RMS Power Handling (Pwr) 50 to 400

Anyone have any idea how this will sound? Should be ok I hope... I am worried about a couple things. First I got the subs before the amp and I was thinking of using a very small sub amp. BUT I ended up with a larger amp that I thought. Does anyone think this will be too much power?

Another thing I worry about is the rear baffle, and all the vibration. I understand these need very little power to run in IB.

I am thinking I should make a kick for the migrange 4" and the tweeter, but I am not sure? Can anyone give feedback on that? I have a spot that they will actually fit in the dash (there are 4" speakers there now in the corners). OR should I put them in the dash, and mount the speakers in the pilars?

The EQ I am going to try to mount in the right side of the shifter... Here are some pics. Not sure how the fit will be.

Any input or thoughts would be appreciated! Thank you

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

P1010003.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

ive had greater results from putting the 6.5 comps in the kick panels then the door i build a small enclose to house the 6.5 comp then put on the kick panel , and tweet on the dash , i am curently running my tweets on the dash and 2 sets of 5.1/4 in the door . im still deciding wheather to sell my comps or put them in the door as well with the othe comps but id like to put them in kickpanel i like the sound better more fuller i think and more clarity

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.