DC Audio Amplifiers

The DC 3000.1D and the RD 3250.1 look pretty much identical (inside and out)...

Not anymore, the DC amps are identical to the old version of RD's amps. RD has all new exclusive tooling on their heatsinks. And regardless the price is extremely great and they have done rated power and more.

Not anymore, the DC amps are identical to the old version of RD's amps. RD has all new exclusive tooling on their heatsinks. And regardless the price is extremely great and they have done rated power and more.
The RD website needs an update then. The current pics are identical...

It's cool. They're all zenon amps, so heatsinks are the only REAL difference. Price, looks and customer service come into play here. I love the looks of the RD and DC amps, so that's the direction I wanted to go. Rusty offers the product at much better price, so I ultimately decided to run his amps. DC's customer service is great too. Rusty has been nothing short of helpful, knowledgeable and easily contacted from my experience.

But I'm not a blind follower. If I don't like these amps, I won't buy them again...

I love my 2000.1, I can't kill it, ran it at .6 ohms after rise for testing and it never protected, never failed. I have been trying to kill and and am yet to do so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I love my 2000.1, I can't kill it, ran it at .6 ohms after rise for testing and it never protected, never failed. I have been trying to kill and and am yet to do so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
If you're trying to destroy it, I can save you some trouble. Simply package it up and ship it to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.