DC Audio Amplifiers

I've been thinking of tinkering around with them for a while.

If these work out, I'm going to drop the RD stuff that I have planned on in favor of DC. The pricing is great, so if the quality is up to snuff I'm going to run with it...

choi boy.... havn't heard much about the amps at all yet
They've been available for quite a while. DC doesn't advertise them because the market is saturated. They look nearly identical to the RD Audio amps (inside and out), so I'm expecting decent results.

Pics of the 3000.1d:

DC30001.jpg

DC30001guts.jpg

I've been thinking of tinkering around with them for a while.
If these work out, I'm going to drop the RD stuff that I have planned on in favor of DC. The pricing is great, so if the quality is up to snuff I'm going to run with it...

just curious why'd you'd opt to go the route of RD and go with DC instead.. I ask only because they are pretty much going to be the same if not similar amplifier since they are both coming from the same buildhouse. Is this simply from a cost factor ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.