DBDesignsElite?

Ok you all i apologize for the delays and everything. I will be back later on tonight to give you all the run down on whats going on with everything.
My phones been down as well as my internet.

I do apologize for the delays. and i understand everyones angry. Ill take care of it.

My phones back up and if you need to reach me you can call 404-573-3253.

And to the dude in Canada "ambios" You need to watch what you say online because it just may come back to bite you in the ass. Im not being rude, here.

I have shipped several things to CA. You 2 have caused me nothing but trouble all because you all wont go get your stuff from customs. I have told you and told you over again that it was there. You claim its not and i was forced to ship and ship more crap to you all.

Customs has put a hold on your stuff, because of that stupid "GIFT" crap you all wanted me to put on your stuff so that you wouldnt have to pay customs charges.

Now after 4 packages you want me to send your money back? Umm Come on just go and pay your customs charges and get your stuff. Quit making everyone think im shady.

You want to keep this up then ill just post up proof... To everyone that knows me here. I have sold and sold and sold on here and many forums. Because i left everything up to someone else that i thought would be able to handle what i wanted done. This happens. So im going to personally fix this. I was out of town off and on and i thought everything was good until i got phone calls. Like i said my phone is up so call me and let me know what you want me to do.

Thanks

ok for real now Alex you say you sent 4 packages all as a gift didnt you say after the first package we actually got from you that you have an "excutive" account and you didnt have to send it as a gift anymore and for some reason every single tracking number you gave us didnt work and same with that ref number seriously dude who here would drive 3 hours to go pick something up that customs or ups says isnt there like wtf so ya you are shady so we have called everyone that has the supposed package and they no nothing of it so what now we dont have a number for tracking the crap db you say its there the comopanies say it is not none of your numbers work and we even gave you a addy to ship to the states and it didnt even get there so dont give me this **** just pay my 1100 back and be done with it

ok for real now Alex you say you sent 4 packages all as a gift didnt you say after the first package we actually got from you that you have an "excutive" account and you didnt have to send it as a gift anymore and for some reason every single tracking number you gave us didnt work and same with that ref number seriously dude who here would drive 3 hours to go pick something up that customs or ups says isnt there like wtf so ya you are shady so we have called everyone that has the supposed package and they no nothing of it so what now we dont have a number for tracking the crap db you say its there the comopanies say it is not none of your numbers work and we even gave you a addy to ship to the states and it didnt even get there so dont give me this **** just pay my 1100 back and be done with it

holy crap...you didnt use a single period in what your wrote.

Ok you all i apologize for the delays and everything. I will be back later on tonight to give you all the run down on whats going on with everything.
My phones been down as well as my internet.

I do apologize for the delays. and i understand everyones angry. Ill take care of it.

My phones back up and if you need to reach me you can call 404-573-3253.

And to the dude in Canada "ambios" You need to watch what you say online because it just may come back to bite you in the ass. Im not being rude, here.

I have shipped several things to CA. You 2 have caused me nothing but trouble all because you all wont go get your stuff from customs. I have told you and told you over again that it was there. You claim its not and i was forced to ship and ship more crap to you all.

Customs has put a hold on your stuff, because of that stupid "GIFT" crap you all wanted me to put on your stuff so that you wouldnt have to pay customs charges.

Now after 4 packages you want me to send your money back? Umm Come on just go and pay your customs charges and get your stuff. Quit making everyone think im shady.

You want to keep this up then ill just post up proof... To everyone that knows me here. I have sold and sold and sold on here and many forums. Because i left everything up to someone else that i thought would be able to handle what i wanted done. This happens. So im going to personally fix this. I was out of town off and on and i thought everything was good until i got phone calls. Like i said my phone is up so call me and let me know what you want me to do.

Thanks

Thanks for the update bro. I personally will never ship to Canada again! Its a hassle and was charged 110 bucks by customs for an amp i sent up there!! On top of my fedex charges!!

hey ambios, do you wanna get on your knees now? or when your at customs and their shoving all your stuff up your ass?
wtf are you saying?

haha i think ups knows a little more about what is at there depot than alex here does.. we've done previous transactions with him be4... everytime something has been missing or wrong.

now this time we just got NOTHING. THE ****ING PACKAGE IS NOT AT THE BORDER ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF IT WAS I WOULD HAVE WENT AND GOT THE ****ING THING...

why should i watch what i say online alex? what are you going to ****ing do about it? how bout you ****ing man up and send us the ****ing money..OUR ****ing money...

we've given you nothing but trouble? THATS BECAUSE ITS BEEN OVER A ****ING YEAR YOU HAVE OVER 1000 DOLLARS OF OUR ****ING MONEY.. ofcourse we are going to be bugging you for it? who wouldnt. you're a ****ing looney man..

not one ****ing tracking number has worked or even been legit.. 4 times you say that ups and or fedex ****ed up there tracking.. im not overly fond of either company but neither **** up that much.

so the tracking numbers wouldnt work for me.. so you send screenshots of your account saying the packages were on there way... the 2 screens you sent we're clearly photo shopped and i wish i kept them.. the alignment on both were VERY different...

and all this **** that alex is saying about straightening up all the problems he has with these guys... hes been feeding me that ******** for over a year.

Yea i ordered a 15" BTL recone for an MT on 8/1/08 been trying to talk to him as much as possible. He said he would have the recone by tuesday and then it would ship to me. .
sorry to jump in this thread ,,,,, but a btl recone will not fit a mt motor.....been there done that.(gap is to small).....not unless fi is building a recone specifically for your mt it wont work....

wtf are you saying?
haha i think ups knows a little more about what is at there depot than alex here does.. we've done previous transactions with him be4... everytime something has been missing or wrong.

now this time we just got NOTHING. THE ****ING PACKAGE IS NOT AT THE BORDER ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF IT WAS I WOULD HAVE WENT AND GOT THE ****ING THING...

why should i watch what i say online alex? what are you going to ****ing do about it? how bout you ****ing man up and send us the ****ing money..OUR ****ing money...

we've given you nothing but trouble? THATS BECAUSE ITS BEEN OVER A ****ING YEAR YOU HAVE OVER 1000 DOLLARS OF OUR ****ING MONEY.. ofcourse we are going to be bugging you for it? who wouldnt. you're a ****ing looney man..

not one ****ing tracking number has worked or even been legit.. 4 times you say that ups and or fedex ****ed up there tracking.. im not overly fond of either company but neither **** up that much.

so the tracking numbers wouldnt work for me.. so you send screenshots of your account saying the packages were on there way... the 2 screens you sent we're clearly photo shopped and i wish i kept them.. the alignment on both were VERY different...

thats what you get for living in canada

Ambios... you should learn that screaming at people on an online car audio community won't get you anywhere.

If I were Alex, I'd tell you to fück off. He's obviously tried to send you your gear (even with your gift stipulation so you could cheat your government out of import tax - favor #1). Did you even go down to the customs office to look for it? They can search by sending address. I know dis.

Now he's tried to send it four more times? That sounds like Favor #2.

Get off Alex's back. You're 18 and a punk. He owns his own business and probably doesn't live with his parents anymore.

But it's alright for him to do this stuff.After all he's American..isn't that right?

Now if he was Canadian you'd be all over him and what not..

He would already of been linched had he been a Canadian....lol

correct me if I'm wrong..

(this is meant to be sarcastic in case you dont realize it)

Hope it all works out with the people who are waiting on gear.
Pretty much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

wtf are you saying?haha i think ups knows a little more about what is at there depot than alex here does.. we've done previous transactions with him be4... everytime something has been missing or wrong.

never will i ship to the canadians //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Ambios... you should learn that screaming at people on an online car audio community won't get you anywhere.
If I were Alex, I'd tell you to fück off. He's obviously tried to send you your gear (even with your gift stipulation so you could cheat your government out of import tax - favor #1). Did you even go down to the customs office to look for it? They can search by sending address. I know dis.

Get off Alex's back. You're 18 and a punk. He owns his own business and probably doesn't live with his parents anymore.
couldnt agree more.

you have to be joking.. YES i drove 2 hours to customs.. no not one of the 4 packages were there...

i asked him to send me pictures of all the stuff be4 it left the house everytime he sent it.. not once did it happen.

and i dont know what to do im mad man? being 18 has nothing to do with this.. alex is cheeting me out of the money. he says hes going to send in sunday.. so we will see hes been saying that for over a year.

he didnt use the gift problem everytime..

one time we even set up a shipping address in the united states were i could go pick it up... geuss what it didnt get there either.. ups and fedex say that none of these packages ever existed

all i can say is that if i get my 2 BTL's which i probobly will, im gonna call ambios a c0cksmooch until i die

why? i don't understand why I'm being bashed? im sure if any of you were in my shoes your opinions would be very different..

im 18 years old i work at canadian tire 1200 dollars is ALOT to me

and since somone ran into my parked truck last night its something that i could use right now.

had anyones problem been resolved? and did someone else say that they didnt get tracking from him?

DID ANYONE GET A WORKING TRACKING NUMBER FROM HIM?!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies