DBDesignsElite?

I bought his 2 recones listed... did he find another 1 for you??
He said he was going to order one from Fi the as soon as he got the payment. Two weeks later it still wasnt ordered.

I see. Apparently I was wrong then. Sorry for the misinformation.
Its all good, just wish i could either get my recone or get my money back...this *****. I even looked him up and everyone said he was a good guy to do business with i just dont get it.

I've been having troubles too getting 4 Kinetik 2400's from him. Said he had a pallet of them that he was selling for his cost, so I bit. I've had two good transactions with him, both batteries, so I didn't even hesitate. Here's a little timline:

June 22: pallet supposed to be picked up my UPS and shipped out.

I called him a couple days later to check up, and he said UPS never came, and that they're be there next week to get them.

June 27: pallet was again supposed to be shipped off.

Called him the next day and he was unsure if they had been shipped. I called him again a couple days later and he said that they were shipped...he didn't have a tracking number though.

Mid July: I still didn't have the batts, so I called him to see what's up. He didn't know what the hold-up was, and said he'd call UPS and get things sorted out.

End of July: Called him again and nothing helpful. He said that they were held up at a UPS distribution place because the weight was off, or something like that.

I've been calling him every week or so this month and he just keeps on saying that he'll call UPS and get it sorted out. I can't do a **** thing because I don't have a tracking number. They won't/can't search for a package unless you have the tracking number. I'm surprised that I'm having these problems since I had two flawless transactions with him before. He just got married last week, so I understand that he's been busy, but it also makes me think he's shafting people to fund his wedding. I just asked him for a refund until I see some batteries...

It's also odd that he hasn't made an appearance in this thread.

But it's alright for him to do this stuff.

After all he's American..isn't that right?

Now if he was Canadian you'd be all over him and what not..

He would already of been linched had he been a Canadian....lol

correct me if I'm wrong..

(this is meant to be sarcastic in case you dont realize it)

Hope it all works out with the people who are waiting on gear.

Just talked to him on the phone he said he will be on later tonight to answer peoples questions. He also said if you need to call him to go for it and he told me to post his number for those that dont have it, its 404-573-3253.

Hes always seemed like a good guy to me
i think that as well. just wish he would give us an update //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i think that as well. just wish he would give us an update //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
x2

He's never called me to tell me what's going on. I always have to call him. Granted he always answers and is a nice guy, it just seems like he tells me what I want to hear and then does nothing to help the situation.

Ok you all i apologize for the delays and everything. I will be back later on tonight to give you all the run down on whats going on with everything.

My phones been down as well as my internet.

I do apologize for the delays. and i understand everyones angry. Ill take care of it.

My phones back up and if you need to reach me you can call 404-573-3253.

And to the dude in Canada "ambios" You need to watch what you say online because it just may come back to bite you in the ass. Im not being rude, here.

I have shipped several things to CA. You 2 have caused me nothing but trouble all because you all wont go get your stuff from customs. I have told you and told you over again that it was there. You claim its not and i was forced to ship and ship more crap to you all.

Customs has put a hold on your stuff, because of that stupid "GIFT" crap you all wanted me to put on your stuff so that you wouldnt have to pay customs charges.

Now after 4 packages you want me to send your money back? Umm Come on just go and pay your customs charges and get your stuff. Quit making everyone think im shady.

You want to keep this up then ill just post up proof... To everyone that knows me here. I have sold and sold and sold on here and many forums. Because i left everything up to someone else that i thought would be able to handle what i wanted done. This happens. So im going to personally fix this. I was out of town off and on and i thought everything was good until i got phone calls. Like i said my phone is up so call me and let me know what you want me to do.

Thanks

Ok you all i apologize for the delays and everything. I will be back later on tonight to give you all the run down on whats going on with everything.
My phones been down as well as my internet.

I do apologize for the delays. and i understand everyones angry. Ill take care of it.

My phones back up and if you need to reach me you can call 404-573-3253.

And to the dude in Canada "ambios" You need to watch what you say online because it just may come back to bite you in the ass. Im not being rude, here.

I have shipped several things to CA. You 2 have caused me nothing but trouble all because you all wont go get your stuff from customs. I have told you and told you over again that it was there. You claim its not and i was forced to ship and ship more crap to you all.

Customs has put a hold on your stuff, because of that stupid "GIFT" crap you all wanted me to put on your stuff so that you wouldnt have to pay customs charges.

Now after 4 packages you want me to send your money back? Umm Come on just go and pay your customs charges and get your stuff. Quit making everyone think im shady.

You want to keep this up then ill just post up proof... To everyone that knows me here. I have sold and sold and sold on here and many forums. Because i left everything up to someone else that i thought would be able to handle what i wanted done. This happens. So im going to personally fix this. I was out of town off and on and i thought everything was good until i got phone calls. Like i said my phone is up so call me and let me know what you want me to do.

Thanks
good guy here definatly straight foward

Thanks for the calarification Alex. I just want to know where my batts are at. UPS won't give me any info since I don't have a tracking number...I just need to know if there here in town so I can pick them up if needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies