DBDesignsElite?

you mother ****ing liar... come meet me at the ****ing border the ****ing packages arnt there.. jesus ****ing christ they arnt there! ya i ****ing set this up to rip you off you dumb mother ****er WAIT no i didnt i just wanted some ****ing car audio gear.

man what the ****... you didnt send any ****ing pictures! holy ****.. and what am i not telling..? huh! if there is anything more to the story its ts just **** thats going to make you look even more sketchy but ofcourse you will deny that **** up and down..

i cant beleive 90 percent of these people are soaking up this ********.. I AM NOT AT FAULT FOR THIS AND THE PACKAGES ARE NOT AT THE BOARDER AND HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT ******** ME SINCE THE BEGGINING! now.....

he said ill have money sunday.. technically today.. so if its not there tomoro he will also say to you all that he did not tell me that he would send any money cause the packages are at the boarder BUT THEY ARE NOT FOR ****S SAKE!

if i have to record a conversation with the ****ing border i will just to prove to all you guys that THE PACKAGES ARE NOT AT THE BOARDER and ill record convos with ups and fed ex to to prove the packages NEVER EXISTED! ****

I must say this is a very interesting thread....I've personally been to Alex's house before to pick up a box he built for me....I had met him about a month before that @ a local show.....Although lately he's been pretty scarce on here and I was actually concerned that maybe he was having some personal issues.....I know we all have stuff come up and I just gave him space to work it out....I sure hope everyone's issues get resolved by him.....He sure knows this car audio stuff and I've appreciated all the help he's given to me....
x2! Alex is a good man! Has also helped me out ALOT locally as well.

Thanks man. I do apologize for the situation but alot of folks dont know the WHOLE story about the situation with AMBIOS. He's pissed because i wont pay his customs charges so he can take the 2 packages that are sitting at the boarder and put them up for sale so he can make a killer profit on my expense. In some ways i now believe that this whole situation was setup from the beginning. I gave him a hell of a price on everything and tryed and tryed again. As a matter of fact he still owes me money on the transaction anyways. More on that later.

You are full of crap man. They still have your stuff. You never drove any freaking where. I know that for a fact. I asked your brother. Pictures i sent more freaking pictures then i know what to do with you liar. Go get your stuff man already.

By the end of monday everyone that bought something from me will have a tracking number. They will get there stuff.

I promise your not going to get screwed. I have pretty much fixed the situation.

I will never ship to canada again. I bet you that. All of them wanted stuff from me cause my prices where SICK and no customs charges. I didnt promise but i tryed. Ask some of the fellow Canadians that bought high dollar stuff off of me. Im still wondering why they havent posted up in here yet.

You just have to hear the WHOLE story. Theres about a book of stuff AMBIOS isnt telling you all.

And what did i do to you? When you situation fell because of shipping i gave your money back didnt i? WELL?

Like i said. If you all want me to explain i will do so. I will say this. I have never EVER had any bad business situations except for this. I got married and had been out of town both on buisness and my honeymoon.

I left all the shipping up to 1 of the people i thought i could trust to do what i have been paying them to do for 5 years. They ****ed up and now they are gone. So i will PERSONALLY handle the situation.

hey bro i take your word....we are cool **** i have talked to you on the phone before...just want to see everyone get there ****......

anyone get tracking or a package yet?

i didn't get my money as promised by Alex himself on the phone 2 nights ago. not a suprise since hes been promising me money for a year.

anyone get tracking or a package yet?
i didn't get my money as promised by Alex himself on the phone 2 nights ago. not a suprise since hes been promising me money for a year.
so you talked to him and he said he would give the money back?> i am so lost:confused:

so you talked to him and he said he would give the money back?> i am so lost:confused:

yes 2 nights ago he told my brother via the phone he would send the money today.. its not here.. OFCOURSE!!! he has been telling me this for over a year..

previously the problem. was "his paypal was locked" jsut recently it changed to him not wanting to send me the money because the packages "are at the boarder" they are not.. they are not ****ing there they never were they never ****ing existed..

i dont think his paypal was ever locked and i honestly dont think im going to see one penny from him.

4ish months ago... DB sent me 140 dollars stating his paypal was finally unlocked but he only wanted to send small amounts of money at a time.. than it changed to him not wanting to send me any at all claiming i am trying to rip him off.

this is my take on the situation.. he took our money right. spent it.. now he doesnt have any money to send us and he is running out of time.. also is being backed into a corner by this thread...

i want my 1200 so i can take my bank account out of default //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i want my 1200 so i can take my bank account out of default //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
what exactly did you buy from Alex??

what exactly did you buy from Alex??

to be honest its been so long that i cant really remember,, some wiring kits some amps i think a head unit.

there was much more i just cant remember.. an 800 dollar component set that was the main thing.

i just realized my thread on realmofexcursion about DBDESIGNSELITE was deleted.. i dont ****ing appreciate that... ive never had a problem with the mods on roe be4

but now i see at east one of them is obviously mentally handicapped if they are looking past all this ******** and deleting that thread. it was legit i have a problem as do others and im trying to have it resolved if it was anyone else "ackright" would be all over them.. **** this is ********

i just realized my thread on realmofexcursion about DBDESIGNSELITE was deleted.. i dont ****ing appreciate that... ive never had a problem with the mods on roe be4
but now i see at east one of them is obviously mentally handicapped if they are looking past all this ******** and deleting that thread. it was legit i have a problem as do others and im trying to have it resolved if it was anyone else "ackright" would be all over them.. **** this is ********
I moved it to the black hole ....and if the BS keeps up ..i will give you a long vacation ...so dont try to come on here talking out your a s s..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies