DB meter reading up to 160

Do you honestly think you're even over a 140? maybe a 145?LOL the guy at radioshack probably was laughing at you hahahahahah![/quote

No, not too sure, but it is what it is..and felt great that everyone coming out to see my system,and calling it Crazy/sick??I guess that means good??With alot of help and communication from several others on here,I felt justified for once in quite some time.I thank those for all your opinions, and help to be where Im at with my system.Im enjoying it at the moment..I will be getting my PLAIN Jane Box by Sat for the four subs,and will be relieved for a change.It has been approx 5yrs since having 4 subs, and a decent sound stage since ,and enjoying the feedback, but most of all the sound Im receiving that ive missed/not been happy with for such a long time.Box is Plain Jane straight up ported 2.0cu ft ported @30 hz per seperate chamber is what supposed to be built.for 4 1000rms 10s.We will see Sat morn, and put to test Sat evening,Will be wrapped though.I dont have the means or right tools /program to tune, but, hopefully it will be just fine.Im not going for looks/routered /angled/ customized..PLAIN JANE nothing more..be the same pretty much regardless .Should be just fine for my needs:)
he// i could probly get louder if i mastered my box. like yours, mine is plane jane as well except i use 2 6" aeros

[quote name='bgowdy31']ive been into car audio for about 2 1/2 or 3 yrs now. i started off and my first comp(i knew absolutely nothing)was a MECA comp, i did 138.6 with 2 audiobahn 15s a sealed box, and a little sony explode amp that was suppose to be like 500rms(seemed like about 900 or 1k honestly)... im not a hardcore hit every show competitor( gas is to high i drive a blazer)... but so far to date my highest scores have been 146.5/@kick panel, 145.9/@dash, 145.5/@Headrest, 127.9/outside, 152.0/@port entry. these are all music averges not burps. the only burp ive dont is a dash burp, i did a 145.8 legal/sealed. i dont brag because i kno these are not killer scores. but seeing its my daily system and i only have $775 in my system im happy with my scores.[/QUOTE]

Seems to me you have earned every bit of bragging rights for under $1000 bucks!! Thats Fantastic man!:boink:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.