agreement between me and jbizzle

Participant count
  • Participant list
I must add that his transfer is supposed to complete tomorrow, I'm not waiting a month or anything like that. Should be a fairly quick transaction as he is just transfering funds from his bank account over to his paypal balance.

well it says transaction will be completed on the 16th... I tried to cancel but neither paypal nor the bank will let me hopefully that is okay... def will not be a month tho.

well it says transaction will be completed on the 16th... I tried to cancel but neither paypal nor the bank will let me hopefully that is okay... def will not be a month tho.
Thought it was supposed to be Friday? No worries though, that's fine with me.

I received $125.93 from RangerDanger, the remaining balance will be paid off once he gets the rest of his funds in his paypal balance.

Thought it was supposed to be Friday? No worries though, that's fine with me.
I received $125.93 from RangerDanger, the remaining balance will be paid off once he gets the rest of his funds in his paypal balance.
ya sorry about that bro normally the eta thing only says 3 days but I didnt look at it when I told you, and sorry about not covering the fees on that one... Ill just send you 730 to finish off the payment and cover all of the fees...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.