DB Drive WDX12 5K

JIm jist saying there are several woofers that will take all the aq3500s power all day every day
What subs we talking about?

Ive seen many woofers that have 4" coils that take 3500 daily, but still only get as loud as 3" coil doing 1500 watts.

What subs we talking about?
Ive seen many woofers that have 4" coils that take 3500 daily, but still only get as loud as 3" coil doing 1500 watts.
Thats a pretty bold statement..well theres the hdc4 the shd dd9512 .ab vfl.sundown nsv3..long list some are 3" some are 4 " ..if you have a 4"coil sub on 3500 and are being outdone by a 3" coil on 1500 ur doing something wrong..while there are lots of variables and inefficiencies of some 4" coil subs generally speaking that a fail

My DD9515's are 3" coils and i have em on over 5k each.....built for music, daily as it gets. My opinion is to set every level/gain with a scope

Meh just get a pair of american bass hd12 and throw them on the sq3500 itll get loud cost is like 650shipped for 2 online plus whatever amp you want to run I had one on a kicker kx2500.1 at 1ohm and it was fine do I recommend more than 2k daily on one? No but the sq3500 make 4300w at 1ohm and thats about perfect imho.

Other ghan that I like the ia death penalty but its expensive in comparison.

Db drive is ok but nothing special I do like the k9 subs but they arent that!!! Good

looks like to me db drive selling out with stupid high ratings on cheap subs. i was sponcered by them back in the day and was great equipment. shame

looks like to me db drive selling out with stupid high ratings on cheap subs. i was sponcered by them back in the day and was great equipment. shame
These are rated at burp rates.

They were meant to be competition subs for spl.. I just hate that i cant find any documents with the needed info of what these can honestly do.

The k9 and others are no where near as good as the wdx series. These can easily compete against hdc4's and really hit low in the correct box, but they are very power hungry.

The wdx series arent new speakers of the year.

I can promise you if you get the 20k series and just put 1000 watts of pure clean power your ears will be popping and back vibrating so hard as those are really meant for high end spl.

I thought I smoked both of em' but it turns out only one fell victim. Its kinda weird how it just spit the wire off of the former down into the bottom of the gap.....the former showed very little signs of damage???? hmmn...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.