db drive amp = best experience ever

i compete and sell db drive great stuff! the 2000.1 is 2000rms and underated!. there platiunm line is great stuff. there componets r 2nd to none. i run a WD 15 and it loves power!

seriously, installed a 2ohm by their speed series, the sound is amazing, if anyone is finds ne thing like it lemme know, or just try db out
Great amps man, I just bought my 3rd one. Cant go wrong with these for the price.

i compete and sell db drive great stuff! the 2000.1 is 2000rms and underated!. there platiunm line is great stuff. there componets r 2nd to none. i run a WD 15 and it loves power!
It is not 2000 watts rms with 80 amps of fusing. Barely even 1000.

Should have 2 80a fuses??

Eh, not spamming, just ran across this while searching the forum... Doesnt matter to me who buys what.. lol
lol i was referring to the 3 ppl with less than 10 posts all talking about how great the product is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.