Northeast Region db drag W/F 2010

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
So the way I read it, you need to attend to regional on September 19th, the same day as tnespl finals, so people will need to decide which org unless someone changes a date.
nice very interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
So the way I read it, you need to attend to regional on September 19th, the same day as tnespl finals, so people will need to decide which org unless someone changes a date.
Incorrect that would be stupid on Drags part.

The regional event will be Sept 12th.

The date of the regionals is set for Sept 12th. They knew the other date would conflict with the TNE Finals and since they share a lot of the same members I'm sure thats why they changed it to the 12th. 2010 Db Drags NE Regionals
It's great that they moved to a week earlier, too bad it's still a long ass drive two weekends in a row for us New England competitors.
Sound like Steve is thinking of coming back to Drag. We got what we want....Finals in Buffalo.....The drive from New England to Buffalo sure beats Daytona.

Incorrect that would be stupid on Drags part.
The regional event will be Sept 12th.
Drags is the bigger org so it wouldn't be stupid on there part, thankfully they moved it or I wasn't going to be able to do tnespl.

Drags is the bigger org so it wouldn't be stupid on there part, thankfully they moved it or I wasn't going to be able to do tnespl.
As over 85% of Drags competitor participation in NY comes from TNESPL yes indeed it would be stupid. Show me how Drag is the bigger org in NY?Northeast?

Your quite welcome on the date being moved. I played a major role in getting that done. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I wasn't talking about just NY or the northeast //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif If world champions were whoever won in NY it would make things a lot easier //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sound like Steve is thinking of coming back to Drag. We got what we want....Finals in Buffalo.....The drive from New England to Buffalo sure beats Daytona.
Yeah, thats not gonna happen. Unless I spend money I don't have on a CRX and $10,000 worth of gear it would be pointless for me to compete on a national level in Drags. I can compete on a lower budget where I am now, dB Drags is too expensive for me to be competitive. I'll just stick with TNE.

Finals in Buffalo is a great idea, but being required to hit the regionals in order to go finals kinda *****. Driving 9 hours each way to Buffalo one weekend for regionals, then 6.5 hours each way the weekend after for TNE Finals is way too much driving in a short period of time for me. Never mind the gas, hotels and food for those two weekends.

Yeah, thats not gonna happen. Unless I spend money I don't have on a CRX and $10,000 worth of gear it would be pointless for me to compete on a national level in Drags. I can compete on a lower budget where I am now, dB Drags is too expensive for me to be competitive. I'll just stick with TNE.
Bassrace //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I'd rather listen to my music daily then for 3 seconds every weeekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hey Mike I'd rather you shut the "F" up. How bout that huh. Where were you last year when my Jeep was doing music? Beeeotch..thats right all up in your mouth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.