Northeast Region Db drag is back on long island, i will be doing 1x events, and im giveing throphys

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

are you coming to my first event,, and my other events

• yes to the 1st show

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • yes to all shows

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • no to first show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no to all shows ( i hope not)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
what was the issue? you had 2 teammates in the same class?
yeah my crx wasnt done in time I was gonna to compete in another class at the show with that ,but last min i had to put the stuff in the durango. having a battery in the back makes it a street c setup. So we didnt plan on running 2 cars in street c

yeah my crx wasnt done in time I was gonna to compete in another class at the show with that ,but last min i had to put the stuff in the durango. having a battery in the back makes it a street c setup. So we didnt plan on running 2 cars in street c
So you wont be competeing in street C next show? did u come in 1st or 2nd at the show?

So you wont be competeing in street C next show? did u come in 1st or 2nd at the show?
tangelo placed first 151.6

and steve with the trailblazer placed second 149.6 i believe

, i think tangelo will be running street c in the future but steve with the trailblazer i believe will be switching

honstly the guys that post on the fourms here the highest tangelo was loudest at show,, to give you a idear,, most of the competitiors were new to the sport and just haveing some fun

always nice to see some new faces (even tho me and steve are new to the sport) lol , but we hope people continue to come out. im sure later in the season once everyone is set with their seasons setups they will start to bring em out

could i compete in street stock B with 2 15s?
lol then u will be up against me if ur in street b...lol the most u can run is 1 15 not 2...unless u go to ssnw 1-2

u can add more batts in that class...in street classes u only alowed to use one batt and thats the one upfront

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...