Northeast Region Db drag is back on long island, i will be doing 1x events, and im giveing throphys

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

are you coming to my first event,, and my other events

• yes to the 1st show

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • yes to all shows

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • no to first show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no to all shows ( i hope not)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

loudaccent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
long island
ok guys on long island and in the local try state area, normally go to these events were the rules are not firm, and there are no real points,, and theres just not far class's well now there will be 8 1x db drag events on long island, if you wanna earn points make sure you are a member on termpro, if you dont wanna get points but wanna come out for the day and compete and hopefully win a throphy then come on down,, the first 2 regestered dates are march 21st and april 25th,, they are all gonna be sunday dates once a month till oct. regestration will be about 10 am, and basically theres gonna bee all kinds of things going on, because i will be haveing it at reme shop in patug address is RemeDesigns 382B East Main Street Patchogue, NY 11772

there will be 11 classes , 3 throphys for each class, others will just get the standered db drag paper cerfitacate.. there might be raffels,, there might be hot show girls,, there might be wet t shirt contest( not till warmer months) so come down and have fun for further info post hear so every one can see the questions,

mods can you sticky this sence it will be used for 8 months thanks,

Wow! Drag is coming up Strong in NY! I will do my best to come out in March!

8 1x shows in Long Island

5 3x shows in Buffalo/Central Ny Area

Looks like the Northeast is coming to play!

Well this changes everything. If theres gonna be that many Drag shows in the NE I'm gonna have to make some changes in my build. I definatley wanna play there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

will it be the same classes and format as the show you had at the beach in the end of august last year
well at the beach show i did use db drag rule format but i only used 8 of the classes,, this will have all 11 class s by the rules.

cant wait, even tho my setup is hurting bad =(

great timing for the first show tho i get to celebrate my bday the right way haha , come find me and bring me beers =)

cant wait, even tho my setup is hurting bad =(
great timing for the first show tho i get to celebrate my bday the right way haha , come find me and bring me beers =)
your birthday is on the day of the event?

march 21st i turn 22 lol yes the day of the first event

thought that was kinda catchy

what better way to spend the birthday, car show then get hammad

im not doing bass race at this time,, i dont have 2 mic,, right now,, so im not doing it right now maybe later on
if you don't have 2 sensors then you also can't do any dB Drags shows. Looks like you either need to buy another sensor or you need to borrow a 2nd one at your shows. When you pay the fee for the show your paying to run both dB Drags and Bass Race, both of which require two sensors to run them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...