Northeast Region Db drag is back on long island, i will be doing 1x events, and im giveing throphys

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

are you coming to my first event,, and my other events

• yes to the 1st show

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • yes to all shows

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • no to first show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no to all shows ( i hope not)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
how was the show? any pics and results ?

i actually got my car readu for the show but woke up way too late to come.

hopefully i can make the next one and hopefull it starts later in the afternoon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Vic, you're full of excuses, all last year excuses. Please let it go. Not meaning to disrespect you in any way but it is getting old.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK here's a few shots tonight, I'll finish posting in the morning.

BIGKidz3-21-2010020.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010019.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010018.jpg

This is my first viewing of a real "DONK"(sp). Wether you like them or not, they are interesting. BTW the system in here could knock out most SUVs and it was very, very clean sounding.

BIGKidz3-21-2010022.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010023.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010031.jpg

What the heck do these cost???

BIGKidz3-21-2010032.jpg

Shout out to Brooklyn Attitude my new found club, thanks for adopting me, lol.

I don't know how many vehicles they had, I say a good 2 dozen all "hooked up".

Vic, you're full of excuses, all last year excuses. Please let it go. Not meaning to disrespect you in any way but it is getting old.

here we go...you always have something to say about somebody. when u write no disrespect, and then say what u have to say it is still disrepectful. NOT COOL Mr. Slate. why does it matter to u whether i come or not.

i went to more than a dozen shows last season. i even drove a few hours to PA were rob was at the show, and went to the street wheelz show that rob was at as well. i cant make all of them. i have other stuff to do, but i do try to come to as many as i can. this isn't my life its just a hobby. i don't belong to any organizations or teams.

also i tore my subs up 2 different times last year and had to wait for them to come back from dd reconing.

but i do appriciate the pics u posted THANK YOU .....did u happen to get any numbers?

also did u compete?

i was reading some of the rules on termpro and i dont think i can compete in db drag .... it says u can not be in the car if it exceeds 140db. i have to be in mine.

here we go...you always have something to say about somebody. when u write no disrespect, and then say what u have to say it is still disrepectful. NOT COOL Mr. Slate. why does it matter to u whether i come or not.
i went to more than a dozen shows last season. i even drove a few hours to PA were rob was at the show, and went to the street wheelz show that rob was at as well. i cant make all of them. i have other stuff to do, but i do try to come to as many as i can. this isn't my life its just a hobby. i don't belong to any organizations or teams.

also i tore my subs up 2 different times last year and had to wait for them to come back from dd reconing.

but i do appriciate the pics u posted THANK YOU .....did u happen to get any numbers?

also did u compete?
The old me would have taken the time to go through your post last year saying you were going to come and match them to your post giving excuses why you didn't show up. It's not worth it. No, I didn't compete and won't be competing until I find a trailer. Hopefully, that'll get resolved soon.

BTW thanks for your appreciation of the flics.

the only shows i didnt come to were the ones in new england, and the reason for that is because they are just too far for me. but if i ever am up in the area i would come by.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...