SOLD Dat 2500

El1T3Bass
10+ year member

ok so this has to go, i need the money bad $500 shipped OBO needs to be gone fast!

never ran below 11.9 volts

works flawlessly 10/10 for mechanical

9.5/10 looks wise, has one tiny scratch

80b91292.jpg

56d09685.jpg

f2a0d48e.jpg

a1cb7fd2.jpg

the scratch

6c4a66d5.jpg

d77767f0.jpg

3d7db358.jpg

i have plenty of refs on SMD....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice amp, got a question though. Is DAT still in business? I haven't heard anything from them in a year and all their forums are dead. I don't want to buy an amp and have no support on it.

Trade a audioque 2200 plus cash ?
no thanks i just need money

Nice amp, got a question though. Is DAT still in business? I haven't heard anything from them in a year and all their forums are dead. I don't want to buy an amp and have no support on it.
Yes, they are alive and well. ive talked to Bill on several occasions on SMD and he would reply right away. it still comes with warranty and with a company like dat you should have no problem trusting their customer support

no thanks i just need money

Yes, they are alive and well. ive talked to Bill on several occasions on SMD and he would reply right away. it still comes with warranty and with a company like dat you should have no problem trusting their customer support
I'm pretty sure that bill just announced on caco that the company is no longer and there will be no support for their products.

dumbest question in the world but man am i stumped. when you wire it down through voice coils and get your final ohm load then why is there 2 +'s and 2 -'s? how would you wire one set of those?

dumbest question in the world but man am i stumped. when you wire it down through voice coils and get your final ohm load then why is there 2 +'s and 2 -'s? how would you wire one set of those?
there are 2 positives and 2 negatives for power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.