Daisy Chaining Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

LHSroller
10+ year member

Welch
Ok, so at school, we are having a parade and during the days we make them. I was wondering if my friends and I could run one Preout through 3 amps. Like my friend starts it with Panasonic 5V, then through his amp, then through my friends MA then to mine. Would this work without any problems? That way all the subs would hit at the same time and boom bang the parking lot!!!

many of us already have numerous amps daisy chained in our cars, so it should work as long as the first two amps have line out rca's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The end result is, not the intention. I think OP got what I was saying. The Brits generally aren't as sensitive. A 500w sub amp does not...
I wouldn't say that makes it better. It might make it better for you. Not sure I would be worried about spending money on DSP if I was going to...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.

About this thread

LHSroller

10+ year member
LHSroller
Welch
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from