dagan30-Having some issues with him

ebay is on autopay yes ' date=' there is no auto pay in paypal , they make you attach a credit card or bank account so they get there money no matter what the situation may be.
the point is if paypal wants there money they will get it. no way around it , thats why you have to have a card or b/a to have a paypal acct.[/quote']

Your mistaken, if theres a funding source set on paypal the only reson its taken is because ebay has the autopay setup for your paypal. If its not in your paypal then they take it to cover the payment because its an auto pay you requested. You can stop them from doing that if you choose, just not easily done.

^^^ EXACTLY would someone settle this guy down hes going nuts over this supposivly "scam" im offering a full refund is there something wrong with this guys? a full refund? with shipping included???
I wouldnt hesitate to ship it back then. Sounds like you are trying to make good of the situation.

Your mistaken, if theres a funding source set on paypal the only reson its taken is because ebay has the autopay setup for your paypal. If its not in your paypal then they take it to cover the payment because its an auto pay you requested. You can stop them from doing that if you choose, just not easily done.
i'm working on that now , this is the second time it has happened. i gotta get my monies back up again so it won't happen anymore.

I wouldnt hesitate to ship it back then. Sounds like you are trying to make good of the situation.
He tells me he will pay shipping but he also told me I was getting all working stuff. I am not taking the hit on shipping....period. Ive offered to give him half the cash back after the refund completes but he isnt being reasonable.

Sounds like shipping should already be covered?
Theres no way they took an extra 70 bucks out. They only put the amount of the payment on hold.

Id like to post all the paypal information on here they took and addition $70 out of my account if you would please login to paypal and read all of it because it describes it all... they are holding all the money and once you send it with the tracking number back to me they will refund you all of your money.... basically paypal is handling this deal right now idk why were on here talking about it...

Id like to post all the paypal information on here they took and addition $70 out of my account if you would please login to paypal and read all of it because it describes it all... they are holding all the money and once you send it with the tracking number back to me they will refund you all of your money.... basically paypal is handling this deal right now idk why were on here talking about it...
I didnt use a paypal account, thats why I had you send a money request. It was a one time payment. An account wasnt needed. Check the info on the other 70 bucks man.....theres no reason as to why they would take another 70 unless theres other **** going on in your account that has nothing to do with our dispute.

ok so paypal is holding your money from the chargeback I offered a full refund and they said once you ship out the item with Tracking number they will release the money back to you... why is this so hard? ill even supply you $10 for the box you had to fix??

I got 2 bad subs from 2 different folks on here.... that might be saying something. Subs may not be the best thing to buy on here used- too much sh_t going on with em.

Just because some people have bad luck with someone selling a bad sub, dont mean everyone does that.

I dont know what is true here or not.

What I do know, is this is a cluster.....good luck to both parties.

I don't see the problem . Seems the seller is being very reasonable.
You dont see the problem?. Are you blind?. Sure hes offering a refund.....in the end I get to send it all back and trust ill receive a refund when I should have gotten 2 working subs in the first place. If I send em out I would also have to trust him to cover the return shipping since I shouldnt have to cover shipping for damaged stuff.....that would be like paying 100+ dollars to check out some damaged equipment...

Do you still not see the problem?.

I am currently working with the seller....this will be cleared up by the end of this week or ill just continue with my original course of action.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DaveVT

10+ year member
Like A Boss
DaveVT
VT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies