super_duper << ripped me off, beware.

Jeffrofosho
10+ year member

I recently purchased 2 sets of Inifinity 6.5's from super_duper. First he forgot to mention he was sending them from Germany, so it took 2 weeks for me to receive the speakers. When I finally received the speakers, one of the tweeters was completely cracked and the other was completely broken off, and unable to even be fixed. The other 2 are in working condition (as far as I can tell, I never even tried installing them). When I messaged him back asking for a refund, he said sure since I have "0 refs" and he's the big man with a ton of ref's. I went to USPS to try and ship them back to Germany and they wanted to charge me $53.00. I told him about this outrageous shipping fee and I said I will elevate this if you don't want to refund and/or also pay for shipping charges.

super_duper: Go ahead and take it further..I dont give a ****...after you used and abused it. I dont know what you have done to it..been months..and I put it in a flat rate box..I dont have to show you nothing it is on the shipping box itself...send me pictures... Thats why it was only 13 bucks...
Now he said this today on the 9th of July. I received these speakers on the 25th of June. How does he get a few months out of that short 2 week span?

His first message to me after I told him about the damaged speakers and how his shipping was terrible went like this and I quote:

super_duper: I will give you a full refund once you ship them and I receive them. Why? because I have more refs than you.....and its not my packing...its the carrier for your information..never had a problem except someone with no refs complaining
He shipped them to me like this: FS: Infinity Kappa 62.5i coaxs - Car Audio Classifieds

Which was his original post on another forum, where he was trying to sell the speakers. They were in a box, no bubble wrap (except for a tiny strip on the bottom) and magazine articles all around the speakers was the only protection they had.

Below are some pictures I took the day I received the speakers:

2ur4ec2.jpg

rh7evt.jpg

15drno9.jpg

2nl7rcx.jpg

Now, I'm not sure if he thinks he can hustle me since I'm new around here. But this is completely uncalled for. I hope he actually does something about this.

-Jeff

jeffrosho, I think you need to do your research. You are saying they are charging you 53 bucks for shipping to APO address in a flat rate box. You're out of your mind. It only cost me 13 bucks to ship to you. Once you ship them to me you will get your 80 bucks. Easy as that.

Lol @ leaving me negative feedback. I paid for this item immediately. The big deal is usps wants 53.00 to ship it back to his adress in a large flat rate box. That's more then half the price I paid for the speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jeffrofosho

10+ year member
Jeffrofosho
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views