Da Vinci dv-6030 speakers...?

Participant count
  • Participant list
i heard the davinci stuff is white van stuff. Kinda like this.......
g608sys_lr.jpg

Says 2000 watts , but a neighbor gave me this set a year or so ago and the drivers have 5 watts stamped on the back of them. LOL.

ya i read a bunch of scammer reivews...thought that was odd.

found them abandoned in a college apt we were cleaning out. i pulled the 8in woofer out of the reciever and noticed it didnt look all that nice lol.....

glad to know they're white van garbage lol...

ya i read a bunch of scammer reivews...thought that was odd.

found them abandoned in a college apt we were cleaning out. i pulled the 8in woofer out of the reciever and noticed it didnt look all that nice lol.....

glad to know they're white van garbage lol...
Best bet is throw them out on the back porch or in the garage for something to make a little noise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.