Custom woofer ideas

Participant count
  • Participant list

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Since I must change something and everything is about as good as its going to get I'm kicking around ideas.

Right now my woofer is dressed up in Auburn Tigers theme.

Since I'm a huge Star Wars geek I think I'm going to send it back in and change it up.

#1 . Dress up like a Storm Trooper - White composite cone with black cap and white lettering. Not sure on price yet but its only a 8 so the cone cant cost to much, so price of a normal recone and cone+cap.

#2 Boba Fett - Not sure how to do this yet. Maybe sage green cone and black cap?

Anyone ever have a custom design printed on a cone like a picture or something like that ... I'd say put an ewak on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why spend money when it won't change the sound?

Clicked on this because I thought somebody was plotting to create some beast hybrids

I know someone else who is selling a Z. You should get it and make it an 8 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Why spend money when it won't change the sound?
Clicked on this because I thought somebody was plotting to create some beast hybrids

I know someone else who is selling a Z. You should get it and make it an 8 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif
Sound dont need to change.

If they can match Boba Fett I'm going to find a airbrush artist to paint the dent on the cone and make it beat up looking.

Sound dont need to change.
If they can match Boba Fett I'm going to find a airbrush artist to paint the dent on the cone and make it beat up looking.
The sub will be in the trunk out of sight for 99.9% of the time. Is it really worth it to have the colors redone??

The sub will be in the trunk out of sight for 99.9% of the time. Is it really worth it to have the colors redone??
I'm starting to go to local car meets. More of just a show what you got thing. So it will be seen, if they have audioz they have basic stuff.

Why not just find an artist that can airbrush or paint something on it for you? Buy a blank dustcap, have whatever you like painted on it then glue it on if you like it. Go light with the glue and use Amazing Goop it'll be easy enough to get the cap off later if you want to change again.

Why not just find an artist that can airbrush or paint something on it for you? Buy a blank dustcap, have whatever you like painted on it then glue it on if you like it. Go light with the glue and use Amazing Goop it'll be easy enough to get the cap off later if you want to change again.
The cap that's on it is a deep blue. I don't think it can be covered up so it would need a re cone anyway.

That was a fast response.

Hey Derek,

We are limited by the amount of different composite materials we have available currently but I think we could build up your 2508 to look pretty sharp.

We could do a drab green powder coated basket with a platinum dry composite cone body (since Boba's armour is Green and worn silver). Boba's outfit has those cool looking facial accents which could be represented by the red dustcap. We could do a yellow DD logo to cover his yellow pauldrons.

We do not currently have an airbrush artist locally to source jobs like this to.

Did you sign that petition? Lol

b2dac264ec053502f01bd033476290d5.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.