How to tell the Difference Between Ascendant Audio Havoc and Mayhem(Black Face)

Participant count
  • Participant list

danyopjr
10+ year member

Ay Be Be
Waianae,Oahu
How would u tell the difference between a Ascendant Audio Havoc and Ascendant Audio Mayhem? Its not the newest ones its the Black Face with Small AA Symbol on bottom center of sub. I can get a good deal but cant tell because both Havoc and Mayhem is Triple Stack Magnets. Is there a Sticker or something that would able to tell if its a Mayhem or Havoc? All info will be much appreciated.

How would u tell the difference between a Ascendant Audio Havoc and Ascendant Audio Mayhem? Its not the newest ones its the Black Face with Small AA Symbol on bottom center of sub. I can get a good deal but cant tell because both Havoc and Mayhem is Triple Stack Magnets. Is there a Sticker or something that would able to tell if its a Mayhem or Havoc? All info will be much appreciated.
Not sure if they did it before, but Havoc's motor has a kind of a curved bottom like all the FI stuff. Current Mayhems, at least, have a rather flat bottom. Apart from that, call SSA and ask how much the woofers you describe should weigh and weigh them. Mayhem would be heavier.

I guess best would be to bring a scale because its located where im at. I know Havoc is 40lbs and mayhem is 63lbs from where i read online

Too bad didnt have a sticker or engravement mark saying if was a Havoc or Mayhem. I noticed the lastest AA subs got the name on cone now

Yea i dont wanna end up paying for a mayhem. It was one crazy deal like $150 kind of deal then i wouldnt care. I seen the magnet and its triple stack but only way is to take em out of box and weigh em or guesstimate wen lifting em up lol

Yea i dont wanna end up paying for a mayhem. It was one crazy deal like $150 kind of deal then i wouldnt care. I seen the magnet and its triple stack but only way is to take em out of box and weigh em or guesstimate wen lifting em up lol
Ah ok. Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.