Custom vented box for 1 12" TS-W311S4 HELP!

Participant count
  • Participant list
[quote name='Aygodriver1212']@Jeffdachef this is the volume for ONE box. I can fit 2 of these boxes in my trunk with a little bit of luck. (So I'll make a box 2x1,75 cubic feet).
Is that something to consider?[/QUOTE]

you said your max dimensions are 11.5 x 39.3 x 12.5 there's no way in hell you are fitting those boxes in that.

Hydrogen GZHW 38X this sucker would be perfect in your car. its rated for 1000 but 400 will get it going good and later when you get more guap(Money) you could get a good 1000 and be in business. gives you alot of room to grow. this sucker needs about 3 cubes tuned to 34

Thanks all for so much help.

I don't think I'll be going with the sealed box ones, I somehow really don't like sealed box sound. Making a box again and again is no real problem.

My dad owns a wood factory so I can build all the boxes I want, of course I do want to reduce the number I have to build as much as possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.