Northeast Region Custom Sub boxes in New England

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
LOL. It's gonna take alot to impress me. I mean 6k watts............I have a friend that runs 14k on his mids and highs.

Remember, I've been around the block a few times.

8 15s stock class or walled?

Nate you and I should pick a class to build for next year so we can battle it out. We gotta represent CT as the heavy hitters.

yeah man i appreciate everyone advice and help over the season, i love this sport and everything involved in it, its awesome i will b doing it for many more years, next year will b fun cant wait to c wat everyone brings to the table, n slate i only try to impress myself every time i get louder i impress my self i respect all the heavy hitters for the work they have put into there rides, i def respect u, i believe i show it to everyone

yeah man i appreciate everyone advice and help over the season, i love this sport and everything involved in it, its awesome i will b doing it for many more years, next year will b fun cant wait to c wat everyone brings to the table, n slate i only try to impress myself every time i get louder i impress my self i respect all the heavy hitters for the work they have put into there rides, i def respect u, i believe i show it to everyone
Yes sir, you are a good dude.

LMAO **** those kids and their peskey Mojos lol. Cheap ass things break if you put 20k to them. Nate you can always use the usaci talk box or what ever it is that sanmans always on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.