Central Region Custom Rides for Saving Lives - May 31'st 2008 (MI)

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
But most scrapers like pretty audio not the ugly loud.
Ya, you're probably right about a lot of them. Hell, a lot of the guys I know that have bagged trucks don't even install systems. If things go as planned I'll have my Rainbow equipment installed. We'll see.

Here's a few more shots of Bryans ride:

DSC03093.jpg

normal_DSC03238.jpg

Not to get too far off topic but here's what the F250 looks like now.

Teardown. Notice the truck barely fits through the door and it's sitting on it's rims.

l_93327642a8d397a85f559bd3780ebcc0.jpg

Bye Bye VGT-ss turbo ...Hello Racing Compound Turbos

l_9664b83eaaaafecf2db617f780557621.jpg

Motor getting torn down... again

l_b4a8f80417cc999a61eb8e67f64717ae.jpg

Yes, this is an intercooler with a 4" inlet.

l_99e51af726ffa8e5fc7ee12fd968e405.jpg

Will you auction the girls off?
Ummm... yeah, you might get a nickel for both of those skanks together. lol. ****, was that the best chicks they could find to model for that show? I mean, I know Michigan isn't known for it's plethora of hot women, but I did see quite a few while I lived there.

I'd highly suggest a different outfit next time, in addition to different chicks.

Other shows in the area have strippers, etc that are brought in. Keep in mind though, this isn't that kind of show. It's a charity event for the American Cancer Society.

Ya, you're probably right about a lot of them. Hell, a lot of the guys I know that have bagged trucks don't even install systems. If things go as planned I'll have my Rainbow equipment installed. We'll see.
Here's a few more shots of Bryans ride:

DSC03093.jpg

normal_DSC03238.jpg
**** thats a bad a$$ blazer. Bet it took a lot to bag it on 22's That dash is sick... i wana do something like that to mine.

Im feeling that alot, I saw an ext cab silverado that had a big 10 inch TV like this one and a fiberglass console like this one with the cd controls and the AC and a tv in the back that was for the backseat. Had a little xbox molded into the airbag and the bed but outs with two 9515S BABAY!!!

Makes me tingle inside //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Cool man. We've already got e-mail from clubs in IN, OH, and even Canada saying they're coming. It's going to be the best show we've ever hosted.

nice, since my car wont most likely be done i might just get some guys from my dads buds car shop, and take my moms car out because she just bought like one of the first G6 gxp street series one's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.