Central Region Congrats To Team Maxxsonics

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

sologlocrx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
This past weekend was the DB Drag SPLMax event (SVR) in West Virgina. there was a great showing from team maxxsonics, they came and represented greatly. Team Ohio SPL posted the loudest street max score in the US at a 159.9 almost the first American 160 in the class. In extreme 1 Geoff Eberly posted a 171 to win the class, a great number, with the front windshield re-build. there were many other guys there and they all did a great job and showed the true family like tradition of the the team. Everyone was helping each other with there vehicles and getting those scores up in the lanes. Congrats to all, and keep it the scores going up.

This past weekend was the DB Drag SPLMax event (SVR) in West Virgina. there was a great showing from team maxxsonics, they came and represented greatly. Team Ohio SPL posted the loudest street max score in the US at a 159.9 almost the first American 160 in the class. In extreme 1 Geoff Eberly posted a 171 to win the class, a great number, with the front windshield re-build. there were many other guys there and they all did a great job and showed the true family like tradition of the the team. Everyone was helping each other with there vehicles and getting those scores up in the lanes. Congrats to all, and keep it the scores going up.

did you compete jeremy???

ya i did compete, i did a 153,153, then a 152.9 in street c. i did a 168.9 in super port wars the only louder was geoffe with his extreme 1 vehicle. i noticed during bass race that i have screws coming out of my box literly popping out. i had battery issues and subs issues, i have a few coils that finaly went after two years with the same subs. i love the GP subs. Crunch ftw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sologlocrx

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
sologlocrx
Jackson, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date