Custom LCD cable help??

Participant count
  • Participant list

NitroLarry

Canada
I'm new here, but not new to the car audio scene. I'm hoping someone can help me out with this situation though.

Looking for some technical help here. The new vehicle I bought, which is a 2007 Dodge Nitro has a H/U with the capability to play DVD's when the vehicle is equipped with the factory LCD screen. My vehicle doesn't have the LCD screen option but I would like to install my own screen. I have the wiring schematic that shows the wiring to the factory screen. What I need help with is figuring how to fabricate a custom cable that I can use with any LCD screen. Whether is would be RCA, S-Video, or composite, or some sorta ##-pin? Kinda how to arrange the whole connector end. Can anyone help me out here? I have provided the schematic so its clear what circuits are involved.

vidinputswz1.jpg
[/img]

You first need to get a factory output cable to the radio. Then convert the other end to you Monitor input connector.

You already know the radio's output wiring. Just use the monitors wirng to match.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.